Skip to main content

Entry 13 : Last Entry



Hello everyone.

As all of us known that this will be my last entry. I really enjoying myself writing in this wonderful blog. I've gain a lot of knowledge from this subject on Powtoon, Canva and Smart Bulder. Not only that, about computer also 😂😂😂😂

Thank you Madam for giving me the opportunity to write this blog. Thank you for always be patient with me. i know sometimes i will become annoying, clueless or anything. I am so sorry for all my wrong doings towards you madam. Your name will always be in my prayers. wishing the best for you and your family.

Thank you also for Along who is a mad genius that taught me a lot about IT. Not to forget, thanks to Balqis and kak nor who helped me a lot through this semester. But do not worry,





all of you will still be seeing me for the next semester. Happy holidays youall. see you all in the finals and next semester. ❤❤

Bye for now. xoxo 😍😍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

entry 8 : Canva and Smart Builder

Hello everyone 👀 I am here again. For this week, we have learned about Canva. As all of you know that i did not know about IT so much. When Madam Azi asked the class about Canva, I am the first one who raised my hand and said that i did not know anything about it. My first impression about this Canva was "i can do a lot of posters with this" 😁😁😁😁😁😁  hehehe. so i tried to use this canva to do my club poster. Genius right ? This is the poster. Canva has saved my life and out of all the IT thingy i will always use canva for my further poster or advertisement for my Usahawan club. We can do a lot more with canva. It was so easy and got lot of choices for the background and more. After we learned about canva, Madam Azi introduced us with Smart Builder. This is something new for me too. I am so amazed with this Smart Builder because we can do like our own lessons and exercises seems like our own website. For Smart Builder this week we have lea

Entry 4: Instructional Courseware Design

Hello everyone. I am back. 👱 But for this entry must have been lack of something because i am very tired and i slept in the internet tech class. I am so sorry Madam 🙇🙇🙇.  I cannot focused at all. I thought that day i would not have any class at all but i was wrong. After i finished with my event at 2.15 pm i was told that i will have an internet tech class. Then i thought that it was just for one hour and we signed for one hour but it is not. The class supposed to finish at 4.00 pm but it did not. I asked my friend and she said it was 2 hours class then immediately i cried like a baby. 😢😢😢. Forget about that..... Now i will tell you what i have learned this week. For this week, we learned about instructional Courseware Design. All i could remember is basically it is just like a lesson plan. The learning outcome is measurable. ok. I really remember this cause just after this i cried. hahaha. It is basically the creating and planning for the learning session i