Skip to main content

Entry 10: Smart builder & Courseware

Hello everyone. 😁😁

welcome to my blog again. For this week, we still be learning about Smart Builder. This week, we learned about how to add a music or sound and how to make another page connect to the other pages. For the music, it was so simple and we can choose either to make it play by it own or we will click the button to make it play. This the examples of what i had learned on how to add the music.






This was the easiest thing. Then, for this week, we learned about how to connect one page to the other different pages by using button or hotspot. I really like this Smart Builder. This are the examples for my exercise doing class. 






In the class, i was one of the fastest people that understand and finish the exercises that Madam azi gave to us. The funny part is when Madam Azi asked the class for whoever had finish raised up their hands. So i raised up my hand but Madam asked me to put down my hand and i was shocked. Then along said that i have finished my work then Madam Azi believed me 😢😢😢

It was so funny but i believe everything in this world we can always learn and try to improve our self to be a better person. Before the class ended, Madam Azi brief us about our last assignment which is the courseware. Yeay !!!!! Last assignment for this subject. 

see you guys next week, xoxo 😚😚😚



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

entry 8 : Canva and Smart Builder

Hello everyone 👀 I am here again. For this week, we have learned about Canva. As all of you know that i did not know about IT so much. When Madam Azi asked the class about Canva, I am the first one who raised my hand and said that i did not know anything about it. My first impression about this Canva was "i can do a lot of posters with this" 😁😁😁😁😁😁  hehehe. so i tried to use this canva to do my club poster. Genius right ? This is the poster. Canva has saved my life and out of all the IT thingy i will always use canva for my further poster or advertisement for my Usahawan club. We can do a lot more with canva. It was so easy and got lot of choices for the background and more. After we learned about canva, Madam Azi introduced us with Smart Builder. This is something new for me too. I am so amazed with this Smart Builder because we can do like our own lessons and exercises seems like our own website. For Smart Builder this week we have lea

Entry 4: Instructional Courseware Design

Hello everyone. I am back. 👱 But for this entry must have been lack of something because i am very tired and i slept in the internet tech class. I am so sorry Madam 🙇🙇🙇.  I cannot focused at all. I thought that day i would not have any class at all but i was wrong. After i finished with my event at 2.15 pm i was told that i will have an internet tech class. Then i thought that it was just for one hour and we signed for one hour but it is not. The class supposed to finish at 4.00 pm but it did not. I asked my friend and she said it was 2 hours class then immediately i cried like a baby. 😢😢😢. Forget about that..... Now i will tell you what i have learned this week. For this week, we learned about instructional Courseware Design. All i could remember is basically it is just like a lesson plan. The learning outcome is measurable. ok. I really remember this cause just after this i cried. hahaha. It is basically the creating and planning for the learning session i